Trabajo De Detalle
Job ID 663093
Experiencia 8 Años +
Etapa educativa Formación Profesional
Descripción Del Trabajo
The Quality Manager position will be responsible for implementation and overseeing a culture of quality within all aspects of the organization. The QA manager has responsibility for all quality systems including supplier quality assurance, in process and final inspection along with the regulatory aspect as well as measurements and reporting of such. The position will also oversee all customer complaints, CAPA and non-conformance analysis and reporting, including the RCA and applicable training program.
Education and Minimum Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering, or relevant field. (Emphasis in quality control)
- Manages conflict and issues with internal and external customers.
- Builds and leverages relationships and provides advice internally within function and with global cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Chemistry, or biological sciences
- 8+ years in a quality management role engineering, manufacturing, or analytical testing engineering.
- Experience in medical device or pharmaceutical bio-pharmaceutical field
- Education or training in Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, PMP is a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to write concise technical reports.
- Demonstrated Experience in Quality Assurance molding process.
- Demonstrated experience in managing, planning, and implementing programs, such as ISO, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing and Supplier Chain Management
- Demonstrated experience working with contract manufacturers, suppliers, or distributors.
- Demonstrated exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of programs/ SAP /ERP systems/
- Desire to make own decisions and take responsibility for outcomes.
- A willingness to continually embrace personal and professional development.
Knowledges, Aptitudes and Skills required:
- Knowledge of the injection molding process of plastics and similar.
- Data driven decision maker and results oriented.
- Great Leadership demonstrated skills.
- Proactivity and Proven, strong time management skills.
- Organizational planning.
- Written and verbal Communication. Ability to Understand, Interpret, and Communicate with Data.
- Statistical analysis and problem solving.
- Increased Project Management Skills.
- Computer and software literacy as (Microsoft Office), MS Project, Visio, among others.
- Advanced command of the English language (spoken and written).
Knowledge of the 5’s and its implementation.