Trabajo De Detalle
Job ID 563071
Descripción Del Trabajo
About the role
As the Commercial Manager for Dominican Republic, you will be accountable for creating value through driving sales and developing strong relationship with key customers in your dedicated area. You will create the legacy of Bacardi and drive the company’s presence and growth in the Country. Your will be involved in decision making with an impact to the business. Commercial knowledge, ability to develop strategic relationships with multiple cultures and distributors will be key to your success in this role.You will be responsible to deliver key revenue and Commercial targets for your area as determined by the financial plan.
You are an important face of Bacardi towards Customers in your dedicated area in Dominican Republic. You will act as the lead contact for these customers and are responsible for maintaining effective relationships with them.
WITH OUR CONSUMER AT THE HEART YOUR KEY FOCUS WILL BE
• Deliver on key financial targets (NSV, Gross Margin, Overheads, Profitability, ROI, Value Share)
• Responsible for delivering and reviewing overall market performance of key financial targets (net sales value, Gross Margin, Profitability, Value Share) to grant fiscal year goals for the market
• Take accountability and full ownership of your market’s P&L and produce effective forecasting throughout the internal business planning process (IBP) to increase profitability and demonstrate a strong understanding of value chain economics
• Develop, implement, and execute sales plans based on delivery of commercial priorities, Integrated Activity Plan (IAP), pricing, distribution, and promotional strategies to achieve increased value while building business opportunities.
• Orchestrate the functioning of the matrix organization and collaborate cross-functionally utilizing Bacardi resources and distributor partnerships to maximize performance (effectiveness / efficiency / execution) of the field sales team.
• Work closely with the Customer & Consumer Marketing department to manage extension of Integrated Activity Plan into country activation plans and support development of shopper-facing activities.
• Conduct quarterly planning and review meetings with distributors to review audit data, channels, and accounts performance while actively identifying areas of market opportunity to address accordingly
• Ongoing distributor management responsibilities including monitoring of KPIs, price points (including competitive set), orders, distribution, shipments, samples, and training,
• Development and strengthening relationships with top on trade and off trade accounts to develop customer strategies and plans that translate into «win/win» scenarios measuring and evaluating (M&E) investment and return. Seek inputs for products and services improvement and resolve issues.
• Survey market to ensure picture of success (distribution, pricing, visibility, advocacy, and other programs) are executed to standards
• Be responsible for innovations commercial development and sustainability within account universe.
• Manage your budget effectively and efficiently by displaying strong financial acumen with an understanding and ownership of the marketplace pricing and structure dynamics
• Analyse, understand and provide input to the leadership team on key channel, customer, and competitive activity.
• Lead and develop your team capabilities (granting full alignment to the Bacardi Commercial Way) to ensure collaboration and achieve market goals & objectives, making sure you recognize accomplishments and behaviors in a timely mannerc